Blaze your path...
...of inner-directed success with master life and business coach Erica Ross-Krieger.
During rare quiet moments, does your inner wisdom nudge you and say:
- "I used to love running my own business. How can I rekindle my passion for my career and remember why I got into this business in the first place?"
- "I am smack in the midst of mid-life and have no clue what to do with the second chapter of my life. How can I do what I love when I don't know what that is?"
- "I started my book years ago; now it's half finished and collecting dust. Help, I'm stuck!"
What's important now?
For many people, the faint memory of what is really important plays in between the notes of their fast-paced lives. Keeping up with the demands of professional and personal to-do lists has caused them to push aside the things that make their hearts sing. They ask themselves, "Is this all there is?" "What happened to my idea of a meaningful life?" "Is this how I define success?" "This is my life. When am I going to do what really matters to me?" Often feeling dispassionate, disconnected, and discouraged, they fear they are stuck in a rut, not sure that change is possible.
But life CAN be rich and meaningful; success can be defined and lived from the inside out, enhanced with:
- reflection to discover what makes your heart sing,
- introspection to hear your inner wisdom,
- a compassionate, challenging teacher/guide to help you navigate your deep journey of professional and personal development.
Reach new heights of discovery and achievement with renowned author, life coach, and business consultant Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A.
"My passion is helping people reconnect with what has heart and meaning," says Erica Ross-Krieger. "I love it when my clients become even more delighted about who they are through our sessions."
Through Erica's coaching, you'll clarify your life purpose and discover answers to a surprisingly elusive question: "What is important?" This breakthrough will be a giant step on your path of inner-directed success.
Author of Seven Sacred Attitudes®: How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, Erica can help you reconnect with your passion and life purpose...whether it's to write, revitalize your business, or reinvent yourself in midlife.
An expert and leader in her field, Erica's training has been influenced by many respected teachers and authors, including:
- Rick Carson, author of Taming Your Gremlin® (Erica is one of the first graduates of the year-long Taming Your Gremlin Training Program.)
- Angeles Arrien, author of The Four-Fold Way, Signs of Life, and The Second Half of Life(Erica completed advanced studies with this renowned cultural anthropologist.)
- Dan Millman, author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior, The Life You Were Born to Live, and Journeys of Socrates (Erica was trained by Millman and worked on his staff.)
Are you ready for a stronger connection with yourself and commitment to your passion?