"Has it been awhile since you identified what's important to you? Do you know what makes your heart sing?"
In business and life, are you following your heart? Have you stopped to listen?
Fifteen years ago I survived a near-fatal car accident. At the time, my business consumed me—I was traveling too much, working long hours, and paying the price with my physical health. I figured I'd slow down "some day." Well, I did. The dramatic wake-up call of that car accident got my attention. I realized that LIFE IS TOO SHORT to wait for "some day." Each of us must clarify our unique definition of success then focus our energy on what's important. For me, that means spending time with the people I love, being outdoors, taking time to notice my breath, managing creative projects, and encouraging others to reconnect to their passion.
Success..it's in your nature™
I can help you get in touch with your passion...whether it's to write, revitalize your business, or reinvent yourself in midlife. I believe that every single person's unique brand of success resides within his or her nature—that when we each connect with our passion and get out of our own way, we will find we are living our unique definition of success.
Whether you buy my book, attend a teleclass, or work with me in a coaching engagement, I encourage you to be courageous in the challenges you face. It takes courage to do your own inner work and be committed to your personal growth and development. Are you ready to begin a rewarding journey?
Please contact me. I look forward to traveling with you on your journey toward inner-directed success!
Education and Credentials
- B.A. in social welfare, University of California, Berkeley
- M.A. in organizational development, University of San Francisco
- UC Berkeley's post-graduate Art Therapy program and internship Certifications, trainings, professional background
- Certified Nutrition Educator (C.N.E.), Bauman College
- Ongoing studies and graduate of the Taming Your Gremlin® One-Year Training Program with Rick Carson, founder of the Gremlin Taming Institute™ and author of Taming Your Gremlin®—Erica Ross-Krieger is one of the first graduates of Carson's year-long training program
- Graduate, B/Coach Business Coaching Program
- Graduate, Coaches Training Institute
- Completed year-long, advanced studies with cultural anthropologist Angeles Arrien, author of The Four-Fold Way, Signs of Life, and The Second Half of Life
- Trained by and on the staff of Dan Millman (author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior, The Life You Were Born to Live, and Journeys of Socrates); assisted in the 4-day Courage Training; trained to use Millman's Spiritual Law Alignment system for assessing Life Paths and Life Purpose
- Trained and certified by the Hay Group, Boston, in the work of David McClelland to assess and teach human motivation
- Trained and certified by Human Synergistics International to assess individual and organizational performance and behavior
- Trained in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and career coaching
- Managed the training and development department of PG&E corporation’s finance division and provided executive coaching in that role for 5 years
- Certified teleleader, Teleclass International
- Has coached executives and others since 1983
- Certified to teach programs in Power and Influence, Communication Skills and Executive Teambuilding programs, and to train the trainers
- Developed and manage Sacred Attitudes® Certification program to train coaches
- International Association of Coaches
- International Coach Federation
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals