Author, expert, and in-demand life coach:
Here's how Erica Ross-Krieger can help the media.
If you need a quote expert or are looking for stories on:
- Enrich your life: Erica Ross-Krieger's Seven Sacred Attitudes® help you slow down and enjoy the trip.
- Work less/breathe more: How busy business owners can work fewer hours, increase their income, and take time for themselves.
- Revitalizing the entrepreneurial spirit: Small business owners can revitalize their passion—and their business.
- Finish (or start) writing that book! Tips to overcome writer's block.
- "Hey, get out of my way": The first step toward greater success is learning how to get out of your own way.
- Writing retreats and top 10 ways to fuel creativity for writers and artists.
- Find your passion...even if you can't remember what you were ever passionate about.
- "Suddenly, everything's different": Navigating change during midlife.
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A.
Professional/Personal Life Coach, Business Coach, and Author
Fax: (925) 944-0465
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., inspires clients and readers throughout the world to come to life more fully. This seasoned professional and personal life coach, business coach, workshop facilitator, and author has been coaching individuals, groups, and workplace teams for more than 20 years. A gifted leader and expert in her field, Erica specializes in helping clients achieve their personal and professional dreams.
Erica blends her experiences as an author, business consultant, and nutritionist with her advanced training in art therapy and medical qigong (an ancient Chinese system of postures, exercises, breathing techniques, and meditations). Her skills and powerful understanding offer wisdom that fosters a sense of well-being, inspiring her clients and readers around the world.
In her book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®: How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, Erica shares compelling stories and astute questions to help readers cultivate attitudes that will lead them to more joyful and meaningful lives.
Currently, she is writing a companion workbook for Seven Sacred Attitudes and compiling essays for the next three books in the series: Seven Sacred Attitudes for Navigating Midlife, Seven Sacred Attitudes for Writers, and Seven Sacred Attitudes for Investors.
Erica is also author of The Wisdom of Chinese Medicine—A Powerful Paradigm for Organization Development Practitioners and A New Definition of Health, published in Chicken Soup to Inspire the Body and Soul (2004).
Erica lives in northern California with her husband Steve and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.
Education and Credentials
- B.A. in social welfare, University of California, Berkeley
- M.A. in organizational development, University of San Francisco
- UC Berkeley's post-graduate Art Therapy program and internship Certifications, trainings, professional background
- Certified Nutrition Educator (C.N.E.), Bauman College
- Ongoing studies and graduate of the Taming Your Gremlin® One-Year Training Program with Rick Carson, founder of the Gremlin Taming Institute™ and author of Taming Your Gremlin®—Erica Ross-Krieger is one of the first graduates of Carson's year-long training program
- Graduate, B/Coach Business Coaching Program
- Graduate, Coaches Training Institute
- Completed year-long, advanced studies with cultural anthropologist Angeles Arrien, author of The Four-Fold Way, Signs of Life, and The Second Half of Life
- Trained by and on the staff of Dan Millman (author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior, The Life You Were Born to Live, and Journeys of Socrates); assisted in the 4-day Courage Training; trained to use Millman's Spiritual Law Alignment system for assessing Life Paths and Life Purpose
- Trained and certified by the Hay Group, Boston, in the work of David McClelland to assess and teach human motivation
- Trained and certified by Human Synergistics International to assess individual and organizational performance and behavior
- Trained in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and career coaching
- Managed the training and development department of PG&E corporation’s finance division and provided executive coaching in that role for 5 years
- Certified teleleader, Teleclass International
- Has coached executives and others since 1983
- Certified to teach programs in Power and Influence, Communication Skills and Executive Teambuilding programs, and to train the trainers
- Developed and manage Sacred Attitudes® Certification program to train coaches
- International Association of Coaches
- International Coach Federation
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals